TechEniac are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors. We do not spam, sell, rent, lease or give away information (name, email, address, etc.) to any third party/parties/vendors.
1. Information We Collect
(i) Personal Information
The personal information that we may collect includes name, email address, phone number, IP addresses, product
and service selections and other information, identifying you. We gather or ask for personal information
at different points, including but not limited to the following:
- When we communicate with you to address your inquiry which develops the customer relationship
- When visiting our website or making use of the platform
- While considering you as a prospective customer for our products or services
- When you fill our “Let’s talk” forms to get in touch with our experts
(ii) Non-personal Data
Non-personal data includes a web browser, the type of computer/phone, operating system, and ISP
(Internet Service Provider), Sometimes from Google Analytics. We may need to collect or gather non-personal data
or information for the purpose of analytics when the user wants to access our website.
Our website collects information only available through cookies and not any information about users. Cookies are tiny text files,
- Session cookies: it is used to save information of your duration on our website.
- Permanent cookies: permanent cookies are stored in your local machine until you delete it
You can decide to refuse to store any cookies at your local machine.
3. Disclosing Your Information
We assure you that we will not disclose your gathered personal information to any other party than in agreement with this
- In any situation, when we might have to sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- We may disclose your personal information when it is legally required by the law.
- To protect fraud and reduce the risk of fraud.
TechEniac never sells, trades or rents users’ personal information to others. If required, we
may share general demographic data and information that is not linked to any personal information regarding visitors
with our trusted business partners, affiliates and advertisers for the purpose mentioned above.
Here, we are committed to security so that your shared personal or non-personal information is safe and secure from any
unauthorized access, use, loss, or destruction. TechEniac manages any personal or non-personal information securely on a
web server. We have used all the standard procedures to secure the information.
5. Third Party Links/Websites
TechEniac may procure 3rd party services or any websites when required to improvise our presence. We are not responsible for
the privacy statements, practices or the contents of such third-party sites.
the bottom of Policy Page. We always suggest our users keep reviewing policy in case of regular visits so they stay assured
about our privacy policies.
7. Contact Us